BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THE WORLD'S FIRST RARE & EXCLUSIVE GEMSTONE AND NEW ZEALAND GLACIAL CLAY INFUSED TREATMENT MASKS. BLENDED WITH AUSTRALIA'S NATIVE SUPER EXTRACTS & OILS
FREE SHIPPING FOR PURCHASES OVER $100.00 WITHIN AUSTRALIA
I AM Delicate
Glacial Clay | Hydrate & Restore Day Mask with Sapphire$129.00*GST Included
Glacial Clay Hydrate and Restore Day Mask
The I Am Delicate luxurious treatment mask is ideal for rejuvenating and hydrating sensitive, inflamed and dry delicate skin. Created with a base of soothing Aloe Leaf extract, Coconut Oil and Cucumber Oil rich in antioxidants (polyphenols), the mask provides nutrients that deeply hydrate and accelerate skin healing. The unique and rare ingredients in the I Am Delicate Mask are activated with RARE mineral-rich NZ Glacial Clay to encourage absorption of toxins and chemicals, leaving your skin protected from harmful environmental elements. Infused with Organic Wild Rosella, an Australian super extract, known as the "botox" plant, and precious Blue Sapphires which embody the elements of hydration and self-love. Your mask ritual will calm sensitive skin to energise, balance and restore the mind, body and skin.
- New Zealand Glacial Clay has a naturally high negative chemical charge that creates an electrical attraction that binds to the positive charge in the chemicals and toxins of the skin. This clay draws out toxins and heavy metals, encouraging cell renewal and collagen production through deep detoxification.
- Blue Sapphire provides hydration for the ultimate skin revitalisation. The infusion of sapphire brings peace of mind, love and serenity to your physical, mental and spiritual being, bringing balance and restoration to your mind, body and skin.
- Gold is a powerful antioxidant which can stimulate cell growth, firming the skin and leaving a visible tightening effect. Gold restores elasticity and slows down depletion of collagen.
- Hyaluronic Acid is
a powerful humectant with incredible moisture binding properties that allow it to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, thus helping to replenish and plump the skin. Hyaluronic acid revitalises the outer layers of the skin, improving fine lines and wrinkles so the skin looks and feels softer and hydrated.
- Camellia sinensis (
Green Tea) Leaf Extractcontains polyphenols (EGCG) rich with potent antioxidants, protecting skin from free radicals and UVB damage. An extremely effective treatment for reducing the redness and irritation associated with rosacea and inflamed skin.
- Australian Organic Wild Rosella is an Australian super extract known as the "botox" plant. Wild Rosella has powerful anti-oxidant properties with high concentrations of antioxidants, Vitamin A, C & E and organic acids including citric acid and malic acid, which all help to speed cell turnover. An incredible super active that inhibits the activity of the enzyme elastase, Wild Rosella helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity and stimulate cell renewal and turnover.
Brush on day mask to cleansed skin from your face to your neckline, smooth over entire face avoiding the eye area, Leave mask on, Can be used underneath make up and acts as a primer or left on for a natural glowing complexion all day long.
To compliment your skincare ritual use mask 1-3 times a week.
Key Active Ingredients
- New Zealand Glacial Clay
- Blue Sapphire
- Australian Organic Wild Rosella Flower
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum (and) Lecithin (and) Sclerotium Gum (and) Pullulan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Sapphire Extract, Hydrolysed Silk, Sodium Hyaluronate, D-Panthanol, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Hibiscus abelmoshus (Wild Rosella) Flower Extract**, Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber) Extract, Bentonite (New Zealand Glacial Clay), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gold Leaf, Plumeria Acutifolia (Frangipani) Flower Oil, CI 42090.
*Denotes organic. **Denotes wild harvested.