It’s the busiest social time of the year, with Christmas parties, late nights and work deadlines in abundance and the added pressure of getting ready for the festive season ahead, not to mention the additional little indulgences that come with this time of the year.
The energy of people changes as the pressure of Christmas gets closer. You only have to venture down to your local shopping centre to notice.
We’ve uncovered the ultimate, unique gift to give yourself during the holiday season so your health and wellbeing can survive through the busy season unscathed.
An energetic beauty ritual!
We are all responsible for our own self so its very important we really take care of our and be present in mind, body and skin over the holiday period.
Here are just a few rituals you can follow to avoid the stress and celebrate wellness during the Christmas holidays.
Ritual one - a gemstone de-stress soak
Feeling stressed and overwhelmed? Treat yourself and recharge your life force with a gemstone and Himalayan salt bath infused with essential oils.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1/4 cup Himalayan salt
- Rose quartz - a gemstone with the energy of love and healing
- Amethyst - a natural stress reliever and dispels negative energy
- 10 x drops essential oils (lavender and frankincense)
Pour a bath to your desired temperature and add the ingredients. Apply a RARE luxury treatment mask to your face and soak up the energy of your gemstone infused bath. Set your intention whilst relaxing with your gemstones and release the energy that no longer serves you. Remember, our thoughts too have vibrations and can shape reality, so be clear on what it is you want or feel and truly honour the beautiful soul that you are.
Ritual two - welcome energetic beauty through a RARE luxury mask
Is the festive season causing you stress?
Our masks have been created to energise, balance and restore your body, mind and skin. Each mask is uniquely formulated for different environments, feelings and skin conditions.
Give yourself or a friend the gift of energetic beauty over the holidays and take care of your skin and your self.
Our mask guide for the festive season:
- Does your skin look and feel dull? Try our Glacial Glow mask to perk up your skin and leave your complexion glowing in time for the celebrations ahead. If you’re entertaining at home, apply your mask to your face before your guests arrive and while you are preparing the food and your home. You’ll feel energised and ready to be the life of the party.
- Are you feeling stressed and overworked? Worried about fine lines or wrinkles? The Glacial Glow sleep mask will transform your skin overnight, prevent premature ageing and promote healing whilst restoring firmness and elasticity to your skin.
- Have the heat, stress, dietary changes or dehydration affected your skin? Inflamed, delicate skin can really put a downer on your Christmas and New Year plans. The I Am Delicate luxury mask is the perfect solution, providing a calm, soothing, hydrating and self-love experience for your skin.
- Christmas can be such a busy period. The festive season can be the best time to give your mind, body and skin a little timeout and detox. If you’ve been enjoying the Christmas party indulgences a little too much, try our I Am Purifying luxury mask to calm your skin and support your body’s ability to heal. This transformative treatment is super-charged to boost the skin’s protective layer against dirt, oil and pollutants.
Ritual three - try mindful entertaining
It’s so easy to get carried away with the indulgences of the festive season. We’re surrounded by tempting, delicious foods and drinks, and there’s certainly no harm in enjoying these, however it’s important to give your body, mind and spirit a little break by being mindful this Christmas.
- Include aromatherapy in your room - mix up your favourite blends and have your room scent set and support your mood.
- Include a meditation with your friends and family - this is a powerful way to bring positive energy into your own and your loved one’s lives. Try starting your Christmas party with a meditation. Set up a comfortable space with pillows and a bowl of your favourite gemstones, candles and flowers in the centre and invite guests to sit and feel the energy vibrations from a group meditation.
- Create the right mood with music - music has a profound way to alter the way we feel by producing waves of vibrations. It is this energetic essence that can change your chemistry and the way you feel. Choose music that supports the mood you are trying to create for your occasion and guests.
- BYO Kombucha - this health-boosting drink has received a big wrap this year from health experts and for good reason. If you need a break from the beer, wine and spirits, take Kombucha to your next festive occasion and give your gut the attention it needs.
- Find an alternative to soda and sugary drinks - replace sugary drinks and alcohol with herbal teas, green matcha or fruit infused water.
- Ditch the constant snacking - keep meals light and nutritional.